Smyth Companies LabelerSmall Batch Labeling
The cost of running a canning line for a small brewery goes far beyond the fixed cost of capital associated with a new line. Specifically, the minimum order requirements for printed cans makes ordering a new printed flavor prohibitively expensive. The solution is to wrap blank or template stock cans with a flavor label. We use the Smyth Companies Labeler in Minneapolis, MN to build a pressure-sensitive label applicator and provide decorative labels that give our brewery partners the ability to execute limited production canning runs.
- Compact and portable design allows for system to be rolled right onto existing conveyor system
- Actuating arms stop full cans after seaming and rolls on pressure sensitive label
- Configurable for cans, bottles & growlers of nearly all standard sizes
- Capable of single or double label application
- Capable of lining label up with mouth of can for uniform labeling